We have been providing self-pay early-out services to hospitals since 1998. Our service utilizes technology, automation intelligence, and skilled staff to improve cash collections for our clients while always maintaining a commitment to strengthening the hospital-patient relationship by treating your patients with dignity and respect. We are extremely effective in collecting patient payments; however, we pride ourselves on our ability to maximize recoveries for our clients by identifying alternative payment sources. Approximately 25% of all our recoveries for our early out clients are from third-party payors. We do not rely on patients to call in their insurance information. Using a variety of tools including proprietary data analytic scrubs, we can identify third-party liability.
We will exceed your desired results:
- We provide your hospital with an experienced partner with extensive experience providing early out services for hospitals.
- We have a highly skilled and trained workforce with extensive experience in all the major hospital systems on the market.
- We conduct data scrubs at the time of placement (and a recurring schedule thereafter) to identify bankruptcy filings and deceased patients for risk management and specialized workflow purposes.
- We use account segmentation based on propensity to pay scores to tailor the message to each of your patients.
- We identify third-party insurance through eligibility tools and algorithms designed through sophisticated analytics.
- We use automated skip tracing tools supplemented by a well-trained staff to ensure more patients receive your statements and our phone calls.
- We provide you with sophisticated reporting and we are willing to tailor our reporting to match your data and information needs.